sabato 6 dicembre 2008

WELCOME TO ZLIO-YOUR PERSONAL ONLINE STORE

a greeting to all. i would like to add another method of profit that i started by a few days. this is an international company by the name Zlio in France that gives you the opportunity to be for them through in the open 1 or more online stores (up to 50 store). practically build a better one store or giving any object belonging to various categories of Zlio, divided from mobile phones, turning to the clothes, shoes to cars, animals from home and foodstuffs. shop even if the explanations of help are in English, French and German (explanations for anyone who knows the basis of these languages, intuitive): you can create from the 5 to 20 minutes, depends on how we want to make it as can convincing for those who looks at it, to induce him to buy.Our task is only to choose the objects to expose that we believe can be sold with more likely. for all the rest of committees we think Zlio type shipment, receive the sum of money of the price of the object. the most important point that is our gain; you receive on average the 10% to the price of the object (the Commission varies from object) and the 5% on the refferral. In addition, at least for me was so you offer 5 cents pound for each person who click on the object exposed from our store.but I believe that the opportunity better than Zlio offers is to take advantage of your store as a site from affiliates to advertise GOOGLE ADSENSE.i payments are, I believe only through paypal.you put my link, I have a shop in my name FABIO OUTLET STORE in UK:Sign up: you?ll have your own store in just 2 minutes! - Zlio.com and you put the original advertising that makes Zlio for my store.I'm looking forward to showing you my new online store. It features all of my favorite items from some of the Internet's top merchants. I'm sure you're going to like it - especially if you have some shopping to do very soon! You can find my store at the following address: fabio outlet store - not alone clothing I've just opened my own eStore 'zliostorecom' (fabio outlet store - not alone clothing) online with zlio.com, and I'd like to let you know about the service. It's loads of fun, and it takes less than 5 minutes to create your own online store. But, most importantly, there are no logistics to deal with: Payment, product delivery and after-sale support are the sole responsibility of partnering ZLIO Internet merchants! All you need is a bit of imagination to select products for your store (from a catalog of over three million items from the Internet's top merchants). And best of all - you get a commission every time your shop sells something (paid by the merchant, so your products aren't any more expensive than they would be elsewhere).Thank you for the time spent on my post.

Nessun commento: